Business Email and Collaboration
Microsoft Unified Communications: Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and more!
Tech Advantage is a leading provider of Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync products for small to mid-sized organizations, providing 24/7/365 immediate support for all issues and free migration for new customers. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from our many options for business email and collaboration services. We offer competitive pricing designed to help lower costs and hosted services that are designed to create efficiencies in your organization.
Business Class Email
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Whether it’s sending a proposal to a client, scheduling a meeting with the sales team or digging through your Inbox to track down an old message, email is the backbone of business communication. With ever-increasing volumes of email stressing users’ ability to organize and manage email and IT’s ability to protect and maintain it, there has never been a more important time to invest in business-class email that keeps your professional communications running smoothly.
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely-used business-grade email system in North America. It is the preferred email platform for more than 170 million people around the world. Businesses use Exchange for e-mail, calendaring, task management, address lists, accessing shared document repositories, mobility and much more.
Tech Advantage is a leading provider of Hosted Exchange for small to mid-sized organizations, providing 24/7/365 immediate support for all issues and free migration for new customers with no user minimum. Businesses like yours can benefit from Microsoft Exchange, an enterprise-class email collaboration application, at an affordable price without the headache of running, maintaining, and monitoring an on-premise Exchange server, including the high costs of on-call staff as well as internet, power, and cooling redundancies required; not to mention the high up-front costs of replacement servers, licenses, etc.
Stay connected no matter where you’re working. Access your email, calendars, and contacts from your PC, tablet, phone, and web browser.
Enjoy a rich, familiar email experience. Complete integration with Outlook helps keep your users productive. For Web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client. And with mobile sync you can access and update your info while on the go on a Windows Phone, the iPhone, Android, Palm, Nokia, and Blackberry devices.
Get a winning combination of reliability, security, and support. Rely on 99.999% uptime guaranteed with a financially backed SLA, plus enterprise-grade anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and live 24/7 IT-level phone support. Stay compliant with email archiving, retention policies, and optional legal hold.
Our environment is staffed and monitored 24/7/365 by experts that allow us to guarantee a 99.999% uptime and financially backed SLA to more than 25,000 businesses and more than 500,000 users. Developing a solid relationship with our clients is the key to our success. We want our customers to succeed using Hosted Exchange.
Plans and Pricing
PLANS Web Only Exchange Exchange Plus Exchange Plus Collaboration Exchange Plus Backup Exchange Plus Compliance Monthly Price 1
Microsoft Office $8.95 per user per month ($3.50 per user per month for Hosted Infrastructure clients) Basic Email Accounts $12.95 per 5-users per month Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Sizes 2GB Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Outlook Web App MAPI, IMAP, POP3 ActiveSync Devices 3/user 3/user 5/user 5/user 5/user BlackBerry Sync $12.95/user $12.95/user Contact & Calendar Sharing AntiVirus & AntiSpam Max Attachment Size 150 MB 150 MB 150 MB 150 MB 150 MB 150 MB Resource Mailbox $4.95/user 1 per user 1 per user 1 per user 1 per user 1 per user Public Folders 200 MB per user included, up to 2 GB per organization Microsoft SharePoint Size 1 GB 1 GB 5 GB 1 GB 1 GB Microsoft Lync Lync Standard $5.95/user $5.95/user - Lync Enterprise $8.95/user $8.95/user $8.95/user $8.95/user $8.95/user Security & Compliance Company Email Disclaimer $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 $15.95 Basic Email Archiving $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user Compliant Email Archiving $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user Online Backup 1 GB/user 1 GB/user 2 GB/user 2 GB/user 40 GB/user 2 GB/user Data Leak Prevention (DLP) $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user $3.95/user Email Encryption $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user $5.95/user Support Free Migration 24/7/365 Support Self Help / Knowledgebase
1 With annual commitment.
With Hosted Exchange, your email is hosted from our reliable servers in the data center but you maintain control over your environment.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your environment from anywhere.
- Email archiving, multi-mailbox search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help you preserve and discover data.
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
Advanced archiving and compliance. Use legal hold capabilities to immediately preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users’ primary mailboxes and personal archives.
Unlimited storage. Take advantage of unlimited storage and never worry about deleting an email again!
Hosted voicemail. Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering dial-in user interface and company automated attendant capabilities.
Key Features of Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Office Outlook connectivity, including Outlook Anywhere
- Web-based access with Outlook Web App on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- IMAP and POP client connectivity
- Mobile access with push email, calendar and contacts through Exchange ActiveSync®
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Phone, Apple iPhone and iPad, and many Nokia and Android phones
- Mobile device security policies, including PIN lock and remove device wipe
Emails, Calendars, Contacts
- Unlimited storage mailboxes and the ability to send messages up to 150 megabytes (MB)
- Federate with other Exchange Online organizations to share free/busy calendar data
- Company directory, distribution groups, and shared contacts
- Hosted voicemail compatible with on-premises PBX phone systems and Lync Server 2010
- Voicemail preview, call answering rules, and company auto-attendant
- 99.999% uptime commitment with financially backed service level agreement
- Continuous data backup between globally-redundant datacenters
- Deleted item retention and deleted mailbox recovery
- Advanced Virus scanning and configurable spam filtering
- Continuous intrusion monitoring and detection
- HTTPS connections to help keep access more secure
Archiving and Compliance
- Built-in email archiving with the ability to search multiple user mailboxes at once
- Policies to automatically expire email data or preserve it for compliance purposes
- Flexible transport rules for applying disclaimers and other policies to email in transit
- Free migration from any other email provider
- Synchronize on-premises Active Directory
- 24/7 support via phone and web
- Centralized, Web-based access for configuration and administration of Hosted Exchange services—including mailboxes, user settings, distribution lists, company settings, and staff settings
- Remote PowerShell™ connections for advanced configuration and automation
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for fine-grained control administrative permissions